Florida drug possession defense lawyer and crime defense lawyer Randall Haas has the experience both inside and outside of the courtroom to represent you for any state or federal illegal drug possession charges. Randall Haas is a Florida drug crimes attorney with over 30 years of criminal trial practice. He is skilled in the most effectual techniques of drug crimes defense, from examining the basis for a search warrant to challenging the probable cause for a traffic stop resulting in the seizure of drugs, to attacking the testimony credibility of a confidential informant. Attorney Haas has handled cases for personal narcotic use and trafficking narcotics, including marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine, and prescription narcotics, like Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and Xanax.
If the facts of your case do not favor a defense or on constitutional grounds or on the merits of the charge, your Florida drug crime defense attorney can work with the prosecuting attorneys to negotiate a plea on agreeable terms, and can develop the facts to support moderate treatment in when it comes to sentencing.
Whether your case is in trial, plea negotiations or sentencing, our objective in all drug crimes cases is to minimize your exposure to criminal punishment. Whether your charges are within Broward County’s jurisdiction or federal, we can help you with any drug crimes charges including:
- Sale, Delivery, Or Distribution Of Illegal Drugs
- Drug Possession Involving Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine, Or Other Controlled Substances
- Cultivation Or Manufacture Of Drugs Such As Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Or Crack
- Possession Or Sale Of Unauthorized Prescription Drugs, Party Drugs, Or Hallucinogens Such As Lsd, Mdma, Ghb, Vioxx, Oxycontin, Ecstasy, Or Anabolic Steroids
- Federal Drug Smuggling Or Distribution Conspiracy Cases
If you or a loved one is facing charges for drug crimes in Florida, take your defense into your own hands by hiring an experienced Florida drug crime defense lawyer from the Law Offices of A. Randall Haas. Our skilled drug crime attorneys in Florida will fight their hardest to get your charges reduced or even dismissed.
Call 954 763 9211 and schedule your initial consultation with a Florida drug crimes lawyer today.